Saturday, January 26, 2008

Reunion

Today I had my dinner with Meow, Stuckup and a friend that I haven't seen for at least 5 to 7 years: Bel. The last time I remember talking to her is during my 1st year in NYP. One day, I accidentally dialed her number and we chatted for a while. It's quite an awkward for me as I don't really know what to say. We haven't been in contact for a long time then. After that conversation, we didn't contact each other until I started Facebook-ing. I found her through Stuckup's profile and we've been sending messages to since then.

It feels great to see her once again after so long.

After our dinner at the Soup Restaurant (I called it the high class 'Zhi Cha'), we went to Hagen Das to chill out and do some catching up. Talking to her brings back some fond memories during my time in TP... After some many years, she still looks the same. Which is a good thing, meaning she still looks young.

Hahaha...

And here my 1st collage for the year 2008!




No comments: