Friday, September 15, 2006

The real first Blog

Ok... What am I gonna write about for my first entry...? Well for a start, it's almost 3 in the morning and I'm getting real sleepy now. In 3 days time, my 3 weeks attachment will begin. Can't say if I'm excited or dread bout it. I'll just take it as it comes.

Feels great to be back at school again. Although I've been quite busy and stress with both my studies and CCA, life's been very interesting. Compare to my NS days(think Super-Cheap-Labour/Slacker), it has been a major change for me.

Hopefully this time round, I will not make the same mistake I did when I'm studying in TP. Back in those days, I've been too involve in my CCA and neglected my studies. In the end, I was dropped out of school. Study comes first!

That's all for now. Hope I'll keep this blog alive in the future. RX signing out. ZZZZzzzzz...

~ If you think you're a the end of the rope, tie a knot and hang in there. ~

No comments: