Saturday, October 21, 2006

SRO Day Plus Six

One week of schooling has past. It's been quite hectic for me as I've yet adjust back to school. Well, I've survived one semester, what's one week right?

Cone to think of it, I've took a long round-a-bout from schooling. From a poly drop-out, to a waiter, to a soldier, to a slacker, half-f**K musician, and back to a student. I won't say I've seen everything, but I've seen some interesting things. From being a loner in school, to a waiter that can take all the abuse from customer and still give them a smile. From 'garang' recruit to a slack and 'know-it-all' LCP(only I didn't really know everything. I just act like one). From a Medic trainee to a Musician in MDC to a Student Nurse.

Yup, life has been quite unpredictable and interesting for me.

This semester will be very busy for me. By just looking at my timetable, I'll have dizziness and headache. Everything are jam pack together. Even my CCA are having performance around my test and exam period! Breath Ray, breath...

May Buddha give me strength to take on the challenges ahead...

Here's two of the goofy video I took during my NS life. Well, all I can say is I have too much time in hand and... I'm bored. Hahaha...




No comments: