Tuesday, October 17, 2006

SRO (School Re-Open) Day

Well, well, well...

In the first of school I got two
surprises: I involuntarily volunteered to be the Class Rep and JB volunteer to be Assistant Class Rep! Somemore, Early in the morning kena stress by our tutorial lecturer. Plus, having morning sinus until now because of the haze.

But wait, there's more!

ALL MY SIBELIUS FILES FOR HONG KONG LOVE SUITE ARE CORRUPTED!!! CANNOT BE OPEN~~~!!!

Why oh why! Why can't I live a peaceful life, without all these leadership thingy and smoke up my nose~~~?!?!

Help

"Om Ma Ni Bei Meh Om... Om Ma Ni Bei Meh Om..." *Chanting Buddhist prayer to lower his blood pressure*

So now I have to re-type all the scores for Bass, Cello and Percussion.

ROOOOAAAARRRR!!!

Today's sectional practice is a chore for DK. As Mr Lee did not come because he's sick. So, DK (DK is also sick. seems many people are down with headache and flu due to the haze) has to teach the Cello section, enduring his headache. What I'm I doing during the practice? I just stand one corner and slack. Hahaha... No lah, I got help him a bit, but I still feel a bit bad because I didn't help much. Vic can handle by himself and the newbies didn't come. So I do not need to look after the Bass section.

Sorry DK Bro, hope you get well by tomorrow.

Oh ya, one last thing: JB! Stop calling my name in that disgusting way! In case you still know how to read Chinese, it's 瑞祥. Not 瑞香! If not, I'll start calling you by your Chinese name ar... *Smack back of JB's head*


Ok, that's all for today. Peace, JB.

"If I wanna hear from an arsehole, I would have farted."

-quote from one of my NS pal.

No comments: