Friday, January 19, 2007

Drama

This few days has been a mental rollercostal ride for me. First was the Malay Oral test I've had to take on Monday. I didn't stay until Last Sunday when I finally remember about the test. As the result, I smoked my way through.

Next is Girl Friend's tribulation.

Can't help her much other than lending her my shoulder and let her cry her heart out (in process, got my sleeves drenched with tears and mucus...). I suck at console other poeple, especialy when they're crying in front of me. Luckily Bel was there to talk and comfort her.

Logheaded me...

Until now I'm still find it a bit surprise of the things happened and I'm not sure how to react towards the other...

Disappointing...

But I believe there's more underlying reasons for it to happen. Whether the reasons are justifed for the action is another issue...

Though I may not be the one who are affected, I can somehow understands and feel what Girl Friend's going through. Hai... I guess it's hard, even IMPOSSIBLE to predict what Life will throw at you. ..

---------------------------------

Today is Girl Friend's and my group's turn to do the Bio presentation.

I felt guilty as I'm one of the culprits that talked in the lab, thus pulled Ash's marks down. I got no excuses for my action. And I didn't do well for my own presentation too, as I'm not well prepared enough (I even gave the wrong infomation to the class~~~).

Ash, I'm very sorry...

These few days are NOT my days man...

Girl Friend, take care of yourself eh? You can pull through this. Bel, Hid and I (and my two deltoid muscles) are here for you.

That all for this week, if nothing else happens.

SGH here I come, again!

No comments: