Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Had a Fall Back...

This week's monday has been a pain for me, iterally. I reached school at 8 plus. After my presentation, I went to transport the instruments to the auditorium. While talking to Han on the platform, I took a step backward and immediately felt nothing, then I fell to the stage and landed on my left leg. I was dazed for a few second, then the PAIN slowly sets into my left knee...

ARUGH!!! THE PAIN! THE PAIN~~~!

Damn, I haven't been cursing and swearing so much since I ORD. I caused quite a commotion then and peeps starts to crowd around me as I laid there clucthing my knee. Then malu lah!!! Once I felt I'm okay and the PAIN subsided, I got up on my feet and limped on the stairs. Thats when my knee gave way the sharp pain shot through my leg.

You may think I'm ezaggerating, but the pain is really.... well, pain lah. In the end two of the Freaky Four members (DK, Vic, K and me) had to accompany to CGH to check out my knee. Acually, their main motive is not to help me lah, they wanna slack from practice. Hahaha...

Once we reached CGH, the two got a wheelchair for me. Alright!!! Now I've got a good reason to play with wheelchair! DK and K start to taking picture of me in the wheel chair after I've register. What good friends they are... 兴灾乐祸 (pardon me if it's wrong. long time didn't read or write Chinese liao)。。

But thanks you guys for helping me went I needed help (and Karen too for sponsoring the taxi fare).

Once my mother arrived, she start her routine: Why so careless? Where were you hurt? Haiyo... I told you to be careful right? So on and so forth. Well, she right 'bout me being careless. Luackily it just my knee got injured. At least I can still lay the bass guitar while sitting down. My mother actually commented me on how good I;m in using the wheelchair... I just wanna play with it for a while leh, Ma. Not planning to use it full-time hor...

The doctor that attended to me are very rude to my mother. He's one of those culpirt that give CGH a bad name. Eh! You think you got MBBS big F*** ar? Feels like wanna give him a smack to his head.

After confriming that I got no dislacation or fracture, just ligament problem, my mother took me to a Chinese Sensei. He told me my knee can't me massage as it's just injured. So he sue acupunture on me . He inserted four needles into my knee and apply current to them.


Felt like using the Osim foot reflexo-thingy machine: can feel the muscle twitching. So for the pass few days, I've been limping around my house and school. I may be disabled, but I'm not unabled!

No comments: